What is microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a particle skin exfoliation treatment. Microdermabrasion treatments help to rejuvenate, smooth and repair all skin types and conditions while stimulating the production of new skin cells and collagen. (add more text but not using word 'crystal'.)
What type of results will I see?
You will notice a difference in your skin after the very first treatment however, most people require 2-6 treatments to be completely satisfied with the results. Maintenance of results requires periodic repeat treatments after the initial regimen is completed. The conditions that can be improved by the treatment include:
• Improves the appearance of aged and sundamaged skin.
• Improves skin tone and texture.
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and superficial wrinkles.
• Reduces the appearance of superficial acne scarring.
• Reduces appearance of large pores
• Improves hyperpigmentation and melasma (brown spots)
• Helps reduce excess oils, improves acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
• Restores the skin’s natural glow.
Can anyone have microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is ideal for both men and women seeking to improve their skin and achieve a more healthy, younger looking appearance. This treatment is also ideal for people who have sensitive skin or people who have had past sensitivities to chemical peels. Microdermabrasion can be done on all skin types and conditions. Complementary consultations are available by appointment with our esthetician for anyone interested in this procedure.
What is involved in the treatment?
Depending on the individual skin type and condition, Bakal Dermatology will recommend a treatment regimen designed to give you optimum results. The intervals between each treatment are usually 2- 3 weeks. Periodic repeat treatments are usually done every 1-3 months to help maintain results.